Friday, September 21, 2012

Tag Time

So I decided to tag my self since I new to blogging I thought this would be great. I saw this tag on Fancy Flair Lady's Blog (Yes I know this tag is probably old LOL) .

1. Why did you start taking better care of your hair?
My hair had broken off so bad to NL. This was the shortest my hair had ever been I always loved long hair and I couldn't even style my hair in a ponytail unless It was on the side due to breakage.

2. What are your 2 favorite hair products?
 Coconut Oil & Elasta QP Intense Conditioner

3. Who's hair did you admire as a child?
My 2 Aunts they always had long hair and always wore it down. (still not sure how they did that since one flat irons every week and never protective styles but her hair is super healthy)

4. What is your ultimate goal length?
  Waist Length

5. How are you going to celebrate when you reach it?
A nice Roller set and saran wrap so I can show of the length and have fullness. Maybe get some long layers cut.

6. Two styles you want to try at your goal length?
French braid and some nice curls

7. Which do you prefer: Health or Length?
Health

8. Which do you prefer: hair ties with no metal parts or butterfly clips?
 Hair ties

9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands or drugstore brands?
I like a little of both starting to fall in love with more organic brands

10. Which product/technique do you think is over-rated?
Shea Butter I love the benefits but its hard to incorporated into a regimen and mix into a fluffy loose cream. Still trying to figure it out. 

11. Which product/technique do you think is under-rated?
Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner

12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
 Deep Conditioning I love the way it makes my hair feel and washing it out.

13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen?
Timing I hate getting in and out the shower 20 times on wash day. LOL

14. Oils or butters?
Oils

15. Bun or Ponytail?
Bun

16. Wig or Weave? 
I really don't do either maybe a wig so I can get to my hair


17. What is your opinion of growth aids?
I guess growth aids are good for some, but the best growth aid is being as healthy as possible and taking a daily vitamin and calcium.

18. What length do you consider long?
APL

19. When is the last time you've been to a salon?
July 2011

20. What do you like to surf most: youtube channels, personal blogs or hair forums?
That's hard I think YouTube I'm a visual person

21. And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out on their hair journey?
Start simple and do what works for you. Always listen to your hair because what works wonders for someone else my not work for you.   






No comments:

Post a Comment