Sunday, November 4, 2012

Where Are U

O Where O where did I go................

Sorry I seem to have gotten lose. I have been making a lot of changes from my internet company and a lot of home stuff so I've been adjusting.But no excuses I have really been slacking on my hair I not sure whats going on but I really need to refocus. I relaxed my hair and will do a update post even though the post is coming late.

Reason I my be lacking and unfocused is because I'm trying to reach  BSL I have been protective styling in buns since the beginning of my hair journey. This has become very boring and I really need a change I mean my buns are usually straight back low buns. If I'm really up to styling then its a high bun which happens only once every blue moon. Its time for me to enjoy my hair the way and length that it is.Also Buns seem to keep my ends in not the best shape.


So back on the Wagon I go

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog!!!! Cant wait for some relaxed hair tips! I'm following you now!!! I hope you'll follow me too!! :)
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by and following. I will be sure to follow also.
      more tips and post on the way hope you enjoy if you know anything specific you want to know or learn about I'll be sure to discuss it for you, let me know.

      Delete